Your Lease Return Specialists-
After you've driven your vehicle for the full duration of your leasing period, you have a few options available to you for what to do next. Here at Lute Riley Honda, our certified "Lease Return SuperCenter" experts are ready to help you make the right leasing choice for your driving lifestyle. If you're done with your vehicle and don't want a new one, you can simply return the vehicle and leave with the transaction completed. If you'd like to get inside a new vehicle, you can start a new lease on anything from our selection of Honda models. And if you've absolutely fallen in love with your leased vehicle, you can purchase it and call it your own.
Purchasing Your Leased Vehicle
You have the option to purchase your leased vehicle. If you choose a lease purchase buyout, you get the benefit of not being charged for excess miles, wear and use, or disposition fees; this option means you can now do with your vehicle as you please and we hope you continue to enjoy it for years to come!
Returning Your Leased Vehicle Hassle-Free
Take a moment to read the steps below on how to return your leased vehicle.Complete the free vehicle inspection and have a copy of the report for your personal records.
- The finance company's vehicle lease inspection company will call you and schedule an appointment for a vehicle inspection, working with you to find a time that works best for you.
- You are encouraged to be present at the inspection and to keep a copy of the Vehicle Inspection Report for your own personal records. This report will detail any wear and use to the vehicle, if any, that you will be responsible for.
- Call us to schedule an appointment
- Return your leased vehicle on or before the lease maturity date to avoid getting additional charges. One of our lease return specialists will complete the Federal Odometer Statement with the leased vehicle's end mileage. After, you and the lease return specialists with sign and date the statement.
- You may be assessed a deposition fee after you return the vehicle, if that was outlined in your contract.
You are fully responsible for your leased vehicle until you have finished the steps listed above, so please drive safely and remain within the outline of your lease agreement. Once your vehicle has been returned, you will get an End of Term Obligation Letter that outlines any charged you may have incurred, if any, to complete your lease obligation.